Denon Primo Go in clubs? Your thoughts

So that new Prime Go is quite amazing and actually answers all my needs…

Now the question is, how would you react seeing a Dj come up with his Prime Go in a professional club?

Don’t get me wrong, I have never been ashamed of any gear I played with. Played for the last 20 years with pretty much everything in clubs. I am not a newbie. So if it does what I need, I have nothing to prove.

… but I have to say this one is so small, so cute, such a toy… that it’s the first time i’m thinking it might look ridiculous to play with it in a professional context.

Of course the prime 2 or 4 would “look” more serious… But I don’t like FX all that much and Go doesn’t lack anything I want…

Curious to know what you guys think?

I don’t mind what You use, as long as Your performance is great. Gear is not the skill!

1 Like

I know, I agree, it just seems pushing things too far in terms of how it looks…

Even the reviewers are going it’s great for the plane, a boat, a wedding… but no one seems to commit if it looks serious enough for clubs ha ha

I seen in a 3000 people club a guy with 2 channel reloop controller and a macbook air. Looked silly, but the guy killed it on this small system, that fitted his backpack. No one even complained.

Same way I react when I see people bring a DDJ-SX or any other controller and plug it into a nxs mixer instead of using the supplied nxs players. I don’t give a shat.

Serato/Nexus setup horrible? Don’t hear that too often. Mine sounds fine too:) NXS & NXS2. Not as “warm” as my Rane but more than sufficient for club atmosphere/s.

You woke up A 5 month old thread for that comment Were you searching the forum to give nexus defence? Lol.

Agreed, time to close this up.

The nexus 2 NEED support and help. It 5 year old dinosaur

First of all there is not much to search here so let’s just keep things in perspective. Second of all I am simply trying to get a feel of what this forum is about etc. Five month old thread? If that is considered a long time (especially with everything that is going on) then a lot of things will be considered Dinosaurs. I understand Pioneer is probably a curse word around here and I get the defensive standpoint. Just keep in mind that many are still using the MK1’s still. My apologies if I am ruffling some feathers around here. I will refrain from posting on theses forums any further.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.