Denon prime 4 SSD not booting

Installed my SSD hard drive, format it and load music to SSD using Engine and played some playlist using the prime 4. but every time I turn-on my prime 4 the following day the SSD won’t be recognized by prime 4.

Steps I do to load the hard drive is to connect it again to my computer and go to computer mode as soon I go back to standalone mode prime 4 will recognize the SSD and can play the files on the internal SSD.

I Tried to format the SSD using mac and tried using windows same outcome.

Am I missing a step so that as soon I turn on the prime 4 it will recognize the SSD without connecting it to the computer?

SSD Format type: MBR Fat32 Prime Firmware: 1.5.2 SSD brand - SK Hynix Gold S31 500gig

i formatted exfat and master boot record (mbr) with mac! try like this

Yes i already did that but same issue

Tagging @JWiLL to check if the brand/model might be the issue here?

Thanks for the loop in @addie

Hi @jgawlik - Sorry to hear of the difficulty with your PRIME 4 HD. Under normal circumstances, the internal HD should be recognized by the PRIME 4 on power-up. Your drive format is compatible so that’s not the issue. Do you happen to have another SATA drive you can try?

I’m not suggesting that you purchase another drive but if you do, I always recommend going with a well-known and trusted media brand. I’ve had consistent success with San Disk, Samsung, and PNY drives. These are also some of the brand names we use when testing.

If a second drive requires the same order of operations to load properly, you’ll want to get in touch with our service team for further support. There is a link below the search tool above.

By the way, did this just start happening after working for some time, or is this your first time using the HD bay?

Thank you for your reply. I have not used the HD bay before the unit is 2 weeks old. I will save money and maybe get a different ssd next time.

Kingston SSD will do too

I have this in 500Gb and works fine:

Kingston A400 SSD SA400S37/240G - Disco duro sólido interno 2.5" SATA 240GB: Amazon.es: Informática