Denon Mcx8000 Traktor Map

Hi DJ Cacho, it would be very nice of you if you could send me the MCX8000 TSI For Traktor pro 2 and 3.Thanks!

Email: paul_lazar92@yahoo.com

Hi friends!! So you don’t have to write your email addresses publicly, add me on facebook or twitch and write me a DM.

Hi Cacho

Can you please supply me with the latest Traktor mapping for the Denon Mcx 8000

https://community.enginedj.com/t/denon-mcx8000-traktor-map/3851/hello Dj Cacho, I just bought a denon mcx 8000 and honestly I don’t want to use serato dj, I want to map them on traktor pro 2, can you help me with a correct mapping please?

I’ve been using the traktor since the beginning I tried serato before I had the interface box and try tractor without the interface box and was able to use all the software features and got hooked from there tried serato again still don’t like it and I’m going back to tractor my buddy bought a Denon 8000 and he’s also a traktor guy also set up a Serado for him on there. He said he only use it the first day and then he went back to his old controller with traktor software. If you could help me, give them a TSI file for his 8000 Denon I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Email crookie64@gmail.com

Please Traktor mapping .

Email maydayfunz@gmail.com