Denon mcx 8000 Assistenza

Ricambi per la mia mcx 8000. si sono infossati i tasti play della mia mcx 8000 3 Mesi di Vita e da oltre un mese in assistenza a bari e non sono ancora arrivati I Pezzi da Cambiare. Qualita del Prodotto molto Bassa,E scandaloso che non siano ancora arrivati.Ho una Pionner ddj -sb la Base e come Qualita e Superiore.

Ciao, dovresti scrivere in Inglese altrimenti non credo ti diano supporto

Translation:

Spare parts for my 8000 mcx have sunken the play button of my mcx 8000 3 Months of Life and for over a month in assistance bari and have not yet arrived from the Spare Change. Quality of very low, and outrageous Product you are not yet a arrivati.Ho Pionner ddj -sb the Base and how Quality and Superior.

Hello,

Thanks for posting. Next time, please feel free to use Google Translate to translate your response before posting. Thanks!

Parts inquiries cannot be handled here on the forums. If you’re located in the US, you can contact our Parts Department for parts inquiries by emailing parts@inmusicbrands.com, or by calling 401-658-3131 Ext. 1403. If you’re located outside of the US, please connect with your international distributor by logging on to http://www.denondj.com/dealers.

I hope this helps!