Denon dj next new firmware

it does look like a 1.4 not beta available for download ā€¦

Firmware v1.4 is now available for Prime Series media players.

Download update here.

3 Likes

someone has information about what is new and has found its way into the new version.

complete change log?

Here:

Announcement video

Prime Series Firmware v1.4.0 Now Available! I just downloaded the firmware update, as always opted for the USB firmware updateā€¦ downloaded, unzip image file, copied to USB, when to update on my prime 4, it did recognize the update, click on updateā€¦ and it did say that it will take a few minutesā€¦ then ā€¦ It shut offā€¦? :confused: It never came back onā€¦ so I press the power buttonā€¦ the Denon Prime 4 logo appears on the screenā€¦ the version 1.4.0 showā€™s on the bottom right cornerā€¦ But . Nothing happensā€¦? It doesnā€™t go pass this pointā€¦? :frowning: VERY WORRIED!!! :confused: IT DOESNā€™T DO ANYTHING, OR GIVES ME ANY OPTIONā€¦ :confused: I was on the 1.4 beta firmware beforeā€¦ :confused: any way to hard reset the prime 4 ā€¦? Or go back to previous firmwareā€¦? I try to conected to my laptopā€¦ nothing happensā€¦ :confused:

Sorry to hear about the trouble! Try the computer based update. Just hold down the eject button while powering on. You should see the update screen. Once you see this start the Updater from you computer.

1 Like

Final update works as expected.

But why only the SC5000/5000m got the preview for tracks ? The Prime4 guys also have had requested the preview for tracks without loading decks first.

Hope we will get this, too.

But all in all ā€¦ nice update. Now I can use Prime4 even better - Thanx and Merry Christmas to all the Denon Team & Beta Testers and all other Prime users around the world.

:heart_eyes: :christmas_tree: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey guys, another questionā€¦all features from version 1.3.3 are included plus new feature in the 1.4?

thanx and MC

My reasoning here:

2 Likes

ahhh ā€¦ okay ā€¦ that make sence.

But we could choose the preview layer with the CUE Button. So that the track we like to preview only goes through the CUE layer.

Would love if you try that. But when it is impossible to code that, it will be also okay.

Thank you for your answer.

Normaly when I preview a track, my fader is always closed.

1 Like

What could be an option is to press the preview icon and let Prime4 ask you on which deck preview should play with similar interface as ā€œload to deckā€, the 1-2-3-4 selection and auto enable that cue. Your suggestion would also achieve that.

1 Like

hello rather directly headphone output cue active or not pre-listening is not done with the master

Unfortunately it seems that the ā€œMicrophone Cutting Outā€ problem has not been solved in this firmware.

1 Like

thank youā€¦ worked perfectly with the computer updateā€¦ :slight_smile: right on time for my gigsā€¦ :wink: ā€¦ one quick questionā€¦ will the feature/sample track audio without loading that has been updated on the 5000ā€™s ā€¦ will be coming to the Prime 4ā€¦? seems like a really nice!!! and time saving featureā€¦ :slight_smile: will appreciate it for sureā€¦ :slight_smile: Alsoā€¦ I added mi mp3 to channel 3, as line ā€¦ sound comes very niceā€¦ butā€¦ can seem to be able to send It to the Zone outā€¦? am I doing something wrongā€¦? Im trying to play a spotify continuous playlist on the zone out connected to the patio speakersā€¦ :slight_smile:

really like the jog weel cue control as wellā€¦ :slight_smile: Nice featureā€¦ :slight_smile:

Hello

I find the Denon Prime 4 really very good compared to other offers on the market however for me it still lacks some functions like editing the tracks and being able to put a rating directly without going through a pc and also being able to have simultaneously a usb key and the ssd sata to be able to copy songs live preview as on sc5000 would also be welcome I hope that the firmwares will continue to bring possible things thank you Denon to continue you are on the right track thanks again

2 Likes

What feature is that - I Canā€™t see that explained in the release notes? Or do you mean Fine-adjusting a loop while paused?

2 Likes

completely agreeā€¦ having to switch from source to source is very disconcertingā€¦ :confused:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.