DENON DJ Melissa Nikita here!

Hey Guys!
Really excited for this new launch!
My name is Melissa Nikita from NYC.

Though I have only been with the brand officially for the past 5 years (some of you may know me from the DJ Times Magazine | DJ Expo convention each year in AC, NJ), I have been a DENON DJ my entire career.

I’ve been dedicated to representing my DENON gear all over NYC and internationally for about 17 years now. From my white 2100’s to the 2600’s… well into the 5000’s and running into the SC3900’s or MCX8000; DENON has always been my first choice and I’m proud of all that’s happening right now for the brand.

Not only am I a DJ, but I am a music producer and have releases on labels such as Nervous Records, BASE Music & MB Elektronics. You can find me on Beatport or you can just google my name for other social sites.

I look forward to this forum and getting a chance to communicate in a place like this! Wishing you a great experience!!!

DJ Melissa Nikita [Official DENON DJ]

4 Likes

Welcome Melissa - great to have you onboard, both with the SC5000 Prime decks and here in the Denon DJ community too.

Be sure to have a look around the forum and of course when you get to the video section be sure to post up some of your videos… The DJing ones I mean :blush:

1 Like