Deck layer lighting SC5000's Engine 2.0

Did the update this evening and the deck later colours have gone on the platter. So you get the layer light on the player but one thing that was good previously was the platter would change colour with whatever layer you chose. So the platter is just white regardless of what layer colour you have chosen in settings!

Maybe this is because On Air mode is activated in settings?

This setting changes the platter ring illumination when the channel fader on the Denon DJ mixer is up or down, indicating an active or “on air” deck. When this setting is On, raising the channel fader will change the platter color from white to the selected color. When this setting is Off, the userselected color will always be shown regardless of the channel fader position.

3 Likes

Be sure you update the mixer as well, if you have an X18x0 type.

4 Likes

I can confirm that they stay white on both layers without the mixer.

@Wyley1 And on air mode is turned OFF ? Dont have SC5000 on hand now so can’t test here

3 Likes

I just did that and it worked. Thnx

Thanks Addie and everyone that’s great. I’ve not used my X1800 mixer for some time. Needs to get fixed as it has a crackling in it… bit hasty should go through the settings menu/ read the manual! Happy mixing everyone!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.