Deck colours not working Sc5000m post engine DJ 2.0 install

Hi all first post. Not new Prime user but only updated to engine DJ on my SC5000m last week. Only noticed the deck colours are a white ring instead of blue I normally have. Tried changing deck colours in menu settings but they only stay white. Highly Likely operator error on my part but any advice on what I’m doing wrong appreciated

1 Like

It would be worth checking if the on air settings are causing the ring to light up white.

In the preferences there is an option for it so you can enable or disable it.

1 Like

It is also important to have Your X1800/1850 updated too. Otherwise it will not work correctly with on air and color coding the channels…

Boom. Thank you on air was the issue thanks for the quick help really appreciated

1 Like

Yup, this is not the first topic about this: on air, deck colour and cue button colour not working after 2.0 update.

As MrWillks and NoiseRiser pointed: mixer also needs to be updated, disable/enable the on air setting, disable and then turn on Engine Connect on the mixer and make sure you follow the power-up order. If all of that fails, re-do the firmware upgrade.

And FFS people use search before making a new topic, this forum feels like were trapped in a Groundhog Day movie sometimes…

2 Likes

Used the search, came up blank hence the question. Sorry for creating a topic, thought that’s what forums were for?

1 Like

Of course questions/issues are what forums are for, but searching is a part of it as well.

However, I agree, searching with the right keywords to get the right info can be a real PITA.

1 Like

Don’t know man, I just typed “deck color 2.0” (so, nothing fancy, keywords from your topic subject) and boom! couple of topics came up that I remember reading before about this.

Anyway, did you solve the issue?

Might be a UK <> US thing. Perhaps @RX81977 searched for “colour”… then again, nearly the same results. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.