Cue FX / BPM / SND|RTN Problems! yeah a lot of :(

Hello @all, I am Markus and bought recently 2xSC5000m + X1800. All is updated to the newest Firmware ( RMX 1000 also).

So the first but worst issue is that the CUE FX doesnt work if the Channel/Signal is not played on my monitors. So for instance a track is running on Channel 3 blasting on my monitors, i can prehear the FX through CUE FX (not all, i read the handbook and testet obviously) FX Channel Assign on 3, Fader B or Master. BUT when i assign to CH2 where a loop is playing i am unable to prehear the FX using CUE FX, neither on CUE CH2 until the Crossfader or Fader pushes the Signal to my monitors.

Furthermore there is a Problem with 2 of the SWEEP FX also! If I CUE CH2 (yeah its a rhyme) I am able to prehear Noise and Gate, but Dub Echo and Wash Out is not working until, you guessed it, the signal goes to my monitors. Filter and EQ work fine. Oh and also the little “Glitch” DUB ECHO is activated despite in 12 oclock happens on my mixer.

Next thing is, when I select FX CHANNEL 2 in SNDRTN Mode it wont send any Signal to the RMX 1000 until they are running on my Monitors/PA loud, only RMX intern Sounds like Noise or the Clap, Kick,… are hearable on FX CUE.

Last but not least I got an sometimes! false BPM when in FX CHANNEL MASTER that dont correlate to the only track playing on my monitor, so I had to do it by myself.

So please tell me if some/all of them are by design or its broken. I guess/hope it is a routing problem. I flashed the X1800 anyway but nothing changed…

I hope that is all for now, havent testet the 5000ms fully.

Have a nice weekend @all!

1 Like

Have you updated it yet?

See his first sentence…

2 Likes

Yes! I downloaded the software yesterday on the official site. I even flashed it with the updater2 from 1.2 to 1.2 because the normal updater said everything is actual. Nothing changed. I even tried the try&error method, changed sample rate, filter, fx settings and so on… no effect on all these issues :frowning:

So what is my mixer supposed to do in terms of CUE FX and prehesring other channels than the curren live one?

Thank you for your super fast answer. I hope i/we can fix this, because i was hyped af when that set arrived :slight_smile:

1 Like

By design some of the effects won’t cue - that’s for the x1800 fx.

I don’t know anything about the rmx1000

–>

So the first but worst issue is that the CUE FX doesnt work if the Channel/Signal is not played on my monitors. So for instance a track is running on Channel 3 blasting on my monitors, i can prehear the FX through CUE FX (not all, i read the handbook and testet obviously) FX Channel Assign on 3, Fader B or Master. BUT when i assign to CH2 where a loop is playing i am unable to prehear the FX using CUE FX, neither on CUE CH2 until the Crossfader or Fader pushes the Signal to my monitors.