Crossfader bleeding / failed, anyone else?

Anyone had there crossfader malfunction after not much use and just mixing?? Leaks the right deck when positioned over to the left. Definitely the Crossfader its a bit crackly when I touch it etc… Not happy given you can’t replace it. Only had the deck 2-3 months. 1-2 hours a day use, 3-4 days per week. I don’t scratch and just mix…

Just had the same issue pop up for me yesterday, been using it for 4 months, but only an hour or two every couple days, so in total probably less than 100 hours of use.

Contacted my vendor.

Seems like bad hardware design though, since most (if not all) people who have this issue have it the same way: the right channel bleeds, but not the left.

I’m kinda regretting spending this much money on a product that’s great in principle, but half-baked in execution.

1 Like

Alright, so since I’m relatively new to DJing I didn’t know how often crossfaders fail. One failing after 100 hours of use seems like bad luck, but it’s still unacceptable.

What I want to know however: Prime 4 and Prime 2 have “user-replacable crossfaders”, according to the Denon FAQ, while the Prime Go does not. Let’s say my device’s crossfader breaks again after I’m out of warranty. How difficult would it be to replace it manually?