Crates not syncing to SD card help please

keep us posted.

does the drive show up in finder?

show a screenshot of the drive properties if you can (disk utility)

are your music files in the mac internal drive?

1 Like

Update on my transferring issues over the past two weeks.

Thanks ever so much for everybody’s help and advice. I have finally managed to get my crates syncing to my SD card, SSD and USB sticks. Unfortunate i ended up doing a full factory reset on my iMac (late 2012) backed everything up on my external hard drive and started a fresh. Re-downloaded Engine Prime, Serato DJ Pro and Mixed in Key. And now everything is working as it should. I believe over the last ten years I must have deleted something or their was a program running on my iMac causing an isssue somewhere.

If anyone is experiencing any problems like I have when trying to export crates to their external devices and they have tried everything and been given loads of advice but still had no luck. The last resort is to do what I did and do a factory reset and if you do, please remember to backup all your files first :pray:

Again thanks to everyone especially Mufasa and DJAJ for all the messages they sent me :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

All the drives are showing in my finder and everything but the mp3/wav. Files are syncing onto the SSD. I’ve managed to get the music onto it now but had to erase and format the drive in MS-DOC format rather than exFat all good. But now I’ve got an issue where there slower format is causing the players to lag and reboot themselves mid-set. I’m positive it’s a drive issue rather than software as had no issues like this on Usbs or WiFi previously.

The drives in finder and showing properly, I’ll get a screenshot for you shortly. And yes everything’s stored directly on my MacBooks internal 1TB SSD.

Congratulations Steverippin!!

Glad you’ve managed to get it all working. Hopefully I’ll be following in your footsteps shortly

1 Like

Hey MaynotDJ, ah man it sounds like your nearly there. Yeah post a screenshot and if I can help I will. If not hopefully Mufasa may be able to help. He gave me a lot of excellent advice.

Thanks mate, yeah it’s been a big sigh of relieve at long last, I can now get on with learning to DJ. I’m completely new to the DJ world.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.