Corrupt Database Issues

I’m trying to copy my Serato library into Engine Prime (35k songs) and i’ve had Corrupt Database twice now. Both times showed “Drive not ejected properly” in the top right corner (macbook notification) and then it said Corrupt database within the Prime software. The hard drive has not been ejected either time. So now i’m doing it slowly (1k songs at a time) and then backing up the database to try and establish what’s causing the issue but with having some checkpoints.

Making me nervous for Engine Prime though that the entire database can get corrupted from just moving and analyzing tracks over.

Did you unmounted the drive when taking the usb out of your computer?

I hadn’t unmounted or unplugged the USB it stayed exactly where it was and has never had any issues with connectivity.

When Engine showed up that is getting unmounted (Ejected) is the drive still available to enter from the level of Your computers operating system?

Well i had left it unattended and when I came back to it it was like i’d ejected the USB and inserted it again when it had just been left alone. Which caused it to corrupt the database. Done around 4-5k tunes so far no issues, nice and fast. Will keep posted and keep doing back ups

Check that usb drive, can be having a lose contact on the connector it self. Also test it maybe on diferent usb port or with different computer.