Control disc on the sc6000m

Anyone experience an issue with the sc6000m control disc not sitting flat against the aluminum platter? Just noticed it on one of them. The other disc I didn’t see a problem. It was evenly sitting on the platter just like how I would expect it to do. I switched the problem disc to the other player and same issue. It’s more of an annoyance knowing it’s there, but would it be worth getting it exchanged? It almost looks like it’s slighty warped. Just wanted to know if anyone else noticed it on the control disc of your sc6000m’s.

Hi @DJ_Algorhythm - The quick release adapter holding plate is a soft metal and could be easily fixed by removing the screws and flattening against a flat surface. If you don’t feel comfortable with that and it’s inhibiting use of the product, please contact our support team and someone will be happy to help.

What does the Quick Release Adapter have to do with a warped control disc ?

By the way the QR Adapter is possibly the worst thing Denon has incorporated in their products.

Makes absolutely no sense to have it and you constantly have to adjust it because they get tight with scratch movements.

Just saying

Yes I have one control disc that is warped and one that is straight.

The symptoms are that one always has to be adjusted more than the other.

Very annoying.

Not practical for a 8.5 inch control disc. Too much pressure when scratching, because your hand is to close to the adapter causing it to constant slide down and get tight.