Connecting my SC5000 together

I had two handsets with version 0.24 working perfectly. I upgraded Firmware to 1.0.3 the appliances do not link anymore. nor with the Mixer.

1.0.3 has no bug in connecting the units.

Have you updated the mixer first?

Are both players really updated? No mismatch in firmware versions?

Both are in version 1.2.2 But when I do hid, the serato only recognizes the first deck on both controllers. and they do not link with each other.

Took “some time” to answer! :joy:

Don’t know about Serato exactly, but I think it’s needed or I would try to connect both SC’s with USB to your computer.

Have you got both players and the mixer connected to usb ports or hub/laptop? I had problems initially. Must maje sure yiu have a sdj license, and all inputs are switched to usb on mixer

Good luck

Both are in version 1.2.2 But when I do hid, the serato only recognizes the first deck on both controllers. and they do not link with each other.

Which Serato hardware are you using?

ood night! Thank you for your attention. But I have already updated the devices for version 1.2.2. OS sc continues the same thing. Concerning the connection. They are connected in HUB mode. But I tested them connected in the 3 usb input of my notebook, without success. It all happened when I upgraded to version 1.2.2. I think you have a way to get into the device’s BIOS and enable these functions.

Are you using a mixer, Rane card…what unlocks your Serato?