- **Software or Firmware Version: 1.3.1,
- **Steps to Reproduce: With quantize on, Activate a loop and during the loop activate a cue point, not in beat
- **Expected Result: In active loop to cue point, exactly in beat
- **Actual Result: From loop to cue point nog in beat. Cue point starts slightly sooner
- **Reproducibility: Almost every time.
- **Other Relevant Configuration Info: Windows 10 laptop.)
- **Operating System & Version (if applicable): 1…3.1
From loop to cue point not in beat.
I have noticed there is a possible bug in the Denon DJ prime 4. When I activate a loop with ‘quantize on’ and I skip to another loop it is exactly in beat. But when I activate a loop and I want to return to a cue point, the cue point starts slightly sooner and is ‘Not in beat’ (The beatgrit is correct). My cue quantize interval is 1 beat. So it must be right but it isn’t.
When a track is already prepared in Engine prime and also on my internal drive or external USB (in engine prime format) and later I want to change some que points and loops and upload them to my internal drive or usb again with the new changes, why does this takes so long? If you don’t remember which songs you changed, you have to export the whole crate (library) again. The track already exists on the internal drive or USB, I only made changes to que and loops. It analyses all tracks again. Is there I shorter and faster way to do this?. I couldn’t find it on the Forum or YouTube.