[CONFIRMED] Engine Prime 1.4 Beta 1 and MCX8000

Hi

First of all, congratulations on the new beta since many things that previously failed me now work correctly, for example, no cue points are lost on specific tracks as I had reported here

Now I can use engine prime in a laptop in which it closed unexpectedly when analyzing the files, it is worth clarifying that this laptop is an i3 which is below the hardware specifications and assumed that this is why the previous versions did not work ok but now the 1.4 beta 1 works perfectly on that hardware

Now I would like to know a little more about the steps to follow for the synchronization with the mcx8000 because every time I try to use this function I get the sign that there are tracks without analyzing, I give it to analyze them and when it ends I give it again synchronize the same poster comes out again and so how many times I do it, if I export the collection in the way that was done before everything works great improvements mentioned above, I don’t know if it’s a BUG or just something that I’m doing wrong

Cheers

Thanks for your feedback @El_Corsario

We’ve fixed a bug where unanalyzed tracks simply don’t export to the MCX8000 through Sync Manager, i believe this is the issue you’re experiencing. This fix will be in the next Public BETA release.

1 Like