Channel sliders

hi guys I’ve posted in the mc6000mk2 forum as well, I’m looking for some channel faders in the uk, I believe looking at listings mcx-8000 and mc6000mk2 use the same ones, however in-music have told me these are no longer available (or certainly not under the mc6000mk2 part number) I’ve tracked down 3 places listing them 2 are out of stock, and one is in Canada but will only ship to the uk with a $190 minimum order. any help greatly appreciated

I can only find a couple via google, so I have fired off an email to see if they will just supply parts rather than doing the whole repair.

I’ve not called them, I did however email in-music (parts@inmusicbrands.com) as I sent a message via the denon website which never got a reply.

anyhow Andrew Devine from in music came back to me saying in-music no longer carry the part and suggested I search via google for 3rd party suppliers. which has turned up 2 suppliers out of stock, and one in Canada with stock but won’t ship to the uk unless you spend $190.

I have contacted a guy on ebay who supplies replacement pioneer faders who said he maybe able to help, so fingers crossed he can find something. I wouldn’t of bothered as I use my mcx-8000 99% of the time, but for small karaoke gigs the mc6000 is ideal because of it’s compact size.