Channel fader volume error

My fader from channel 3 is doing something weird. When having it all the way up the song wich is on that channel will suddenly decrease volume. When I move the fader a little it comes back to full volume but every once in a while it does it again. Should I replace channel 3’s fader? It’s not as easy as the crossfader though.

Technically speaking, if you don’t move/touch the fader the volume changing would more likely have it’s origin in electronic circuits. But I am sure the Denon techiea can confirm that.

Well troubleshoting is simple: if it does it also in standalone mode it’s hardware (bad fader). Then you clean it and when it does it again you know it’s time to replace it.

HI @TomySanguinetti, please contact customer support who will advise on the next steps to get this resolved for you: https://www.denondj.com/support

Regards J

I tried a little more things. Turns out that both central faders (chanels 1 & 2) decrease volume when they reach the top. If I put the faders down a tiny bit they will sound louder. When in standalone mode I connected an my phone via line input to chanels 3 & 4 and the faders work normally. Same case in Serato, channel faders 1 & 2 have this issue but 3 & 4 work fine. Seems to be a physical problem with the faders due to wear because I only use those two since I play exclusively in standalone mode.