Change size of fonts in library to see clear

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? I would like to change fontsize of library because I want to see more tracks and when i search with for instance comment as searchoption the title and comment are together it does not look good at all.

• How will this feature help you and others? Im used to see more options and more songdata when I play and to get rid of computer i Think this is needed. Since it is possible to pinch waweformes it should be possible to have an “overwiew option i library” it can ofcourse be temporary lie holding shift and click to get overwiew since the current size is good for swiping into deck or prepare

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? Both Traktor and Serato have options for different fontsize. Traktor have an overwiew faeature

• Does a workaround currently exist? No

• How often would you use this feature? Every gig

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add?

3 Likes

I was of the same way to think but I worry that if they to half the font size then we still only get 14 track to see on screen instead of the 7 track now.

Better to use filters to keep the wrong songs from the screen

And change font size to half

My eyes would appreciate if it possible to change font size is a good idea.

[quote=“MrFlashback, post:3, topic:16086, full:true”] My eyes would appreciate if it possible to change font size is a good idea. [/quote]m

Do you mean your eyes want a bigger font instead of the current size?

That would mean seeing less tracks on the screen without scrolling though

That’s right, an option to change the font size would be good