Change Prime 4 Jogweel Screen Info

hello together, how can I adjust on the Prime 4 what is displayed on the Jogweel screen. Would like to display remaning time and BPM or own logo. Thanks for your Help. Greetings from Switzerland

Make a software update request. Go to feature request area and follow the steps.

1 Like

it would be an excellent update

2 Likes

I asked because I thought that this attitude already exists. Then these possibilities are not available yet?

Nope, check if anybody already asked for something like that. If yes, click a like under his post to get more attention from Denon to this feature.

2 Likes

https://community.enginedj.com/t/how-to-add-custom-artwork-or-logo-to-jog-wheel-display/

Logo is possible for sure. Without logo it shows artwork.

From the manual: Normally, the platter display shows the following information: • the current position of the playhead. • the album artwork of the current track, or your custom artwork.

The platter display temporarily shows the following information: • the current size of an auto loop after you turn the Auto Loop knob. • the current layer after you press the Layer button. • the position of the secondary playhead when Slip is active.

1 Like