Certain Prime 4 Decks not working?

I am running into some problems with my Prime 4. I’ll try to sum up the issue:

-The unit was working fine for ~10 days

-Today, I added another playlist to my USB stick via the Engine DJ App

-Loaded the USB stick into the Prime 4 and many tracks could not be found, or were corrupt when trying to load into deck 1

-If a song could be found and loaded into deck 1, playback stops after 1 measure (1 bar, 4 beats), but the waveform continues running.

-Even previous playlists that I had used and the songs worked in all decks now have those songs as missing, or corrupt files when loading into deck 1

-I reformatted my USB stick and only loaded 1 playlist on there from the Engine App, which did not solve the problem

-Doing some more testing, a track that is corrupt/not found when attempting to load into deck 1 CAN be loaded into deck 2, but audio stops after 1 bar even though the waveform continues running.

-The same track can be loaded into deck 4 and playback is normal and as expected

-So deck 1 and 3 cannot play certain tracks that deck 2 and 4 can load, but deck 2’s playback stops after 4 beats meaning the only truly functional deck is deck 4

-I tried all of the above with another USB stick and found the same issues.

The exact same file can be played on deck 4 with no problem, loaded into deck 2 with playback issues, and not loaded into deck 1 or 3 at all. This is very confusing especially as it was a sudden onset without changing any settings, etc.

Thanks for any help on this. Engine V2.02

Hey @QueenTN - Welcome to the community and happy to help.

There’s a couple things we may want to look at but for now, is your USB stick formatted for EXFAT / FAT32?

Both USB sticks I tried are formatted EXFAT. I did read in another thread about the 4GB file size limit on EXFATs, which is why I reformatted and only loaded ~2.5gb worth of songs onto it to retry (but the songs are individual, and even with that many songs, the database still comes in at ~20-40 mb so I don’t think file size limit is the culprit).