Can't get crates to show up on my 5000's

• Software or Firmware Version: (1.2, 1.3.1, etc…) 1.3.1

• Steps to Reproduce: (Turn on unit, press button X, etc…) I have manually created dozens of crates in engine prime and have the same exact crates as playlists on my external DJ drive. When I drag/drop the files from my harddrive playlist into the crates, the crates are created as desired. However, when I plug my harddrive into my 5000’s, only a few of the crates show up on the 5000’s. There is a random inconsistency here and I’m not sure how to fix it. All crates still appear as they should in engine prime.

• Expected Result: (ex: It does X…) All the crates created in engine prime should appear on my denon 5000’s.

• Actual Result: (ex: It does Y…) Randomly only a few crates that I created in engine prime show up on my 5000’s, the majority do not.

• Reproducibility: (ex: Happens 1 out of 10 times.) Every time I try to recreate my crates in engine prime they don’t appear on my 5000’s.

• Other Relevant Configuration Info: (ex: Plugged into a Windows 10 laptop.) Windows 10 laptop, newest version of engine prime. External sandisc 128gb thumb drive.

• Operating System & Version (if applicable):

• Link to Video Repro: I can provide photos later today but this issue speaks for itself.

Thanks!