Thanks for your reply.
I did the following workflow…
Mixed in Key
Engine Prime(Analysis set to off)
I also did not delete the original music file(s)so my files in Engine Prime are MP3(PN)
So I guess I will have to follow the above workflow…re-introduce the original file from scratch into the workflow.
I was advised by MIK not to delete the original music files in case there was an issue and need to retrieve.
I think the MIK cue points are pretty accurate though even though I have to have two apps open and get the time of the cue point and manually add it to track in Engine Prime Player.
Yesterday I loaded a track in Engine Prime player A and picked the last cue point as first beat of first bar of old tracks phrase and aligned track B’s first beat of first bar of first phrase(I manually added my own cues to track B though by counting)
It aligned up perfectly(16 bar outro playing with 16 bar intro) and I further cue mark/label the first beat of the first bar of the old tracks next last phase as “end transition” as a cue to have fully ended track A with fader all way over to B.
The software is the perfect tool to do your phrase alignments check energies Keys etc as the player windows are bigger parallel waveforms.