Bug: Waveform grid lines do not extend to the bottom of the screen when in horizontal mode. Engine Os 2.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, 2.1 and 2.1.2

Yes. However I have different issues as well. Those red marks on the beat grids… the will be cut off. Look at the other pics and you will notice

When we gonna get 2.0.2 Denon? Man . There is so many more issues the more and more I play. Beat grids don’t even line up vertical if you adjust them while the track is playing… it only adjusts the one you are focusing on . So the very next one and then every other one will be off grid. This has to be the worst update by far. Anyone know how I can go back to before 2.0?

*horizontally

Tracks are both same BPM before anyone asks.

You see decks 3 and 4 in the pic. Showing 87bpm and 86. But I am not playing from those. So plz dont make comments on that. I am playing decks 2 and 3. Both are 87 BPM.

1 Like

@PersonOfInterest please use the edit/pencil button some more, if you want to change/add to a post. Otherwise it looks like you’re discussing with yourself. I’ve merged your post for easy reading. TIA!

On-topic. Both issues, the cut-off markers and the parallax effect, are already discussed extensively.

Parallax: Prime 4 wandering waves - #9 by Reese

3 Likes

I don’t know if I should make a new post. But I just ran the 2.0.2 update for both desktop and os… the issue with the waveforms and beat grids was not fixed. Anyone else with the issue still having the issue? I’m quite upset that Denon didn’t even try to fix the issue… just decided to push out another update… that did absolutely nothing

So the update was 000 bytes ?

Just because an update didn’t fix something thst you many need in order to be able to DJ correctly, doesn’t mean that an update “did absolutely nothing”

1 Like

Hi I’m back. Update 2.1 didn’t fix the issue either? Is it just my unit? Anyone else having the same issue?

Yes, it also happened to me once: but I didn’t understand what the sequence was to see the defect.

1 Like

It’s happens when 4 channels are loaded. And you start with channels 1 and or 2… then go 3 or 4. However if you load them in reverse… so like 3 or 4 then 1 or 2… no issue. Basically a workaround I’ve been doing since 2.0

Issue remains still … even after updating… only thing that has changed… is now I can load channels 1 and 2… if I try to load 3 or 4… same thing happens . I guess it’s a bit of an improvement?? Still ■■■■■ you can figure it out Denon.