Brightness display problem SC6000

Also some people not trying to use tech in ridiculously bright conditions without thinking the suns HEAT needs to be kept away from gear too, not just the light.

Example: video appeared on YouTube in the last couple of days, pair of 6000s being used by some caveman hairstyled Bloke, topless by a lake, bright sunshine and the guy really hamming up the acting of claiming not to be able to read the displays… with the protective film still on.

DJing is predominately, though not exclusively, an indoor, nighttime, dark thing. What percentage? At a total guess, I’d say 90% of the time. It makes sense that DJ gear should look to be designed for that role, but make a little help, where possible, to accommodate that other 10%

2 Likes

No different to my sc5000’s, iphone, or ipad in direct sunlight.

I’m having this issue with 2 sc6000’s, Ive returned the one which I thought had the incorrect brightness and purchased another from a different retailer but still its totally different to the other deck, One is super bright and the other is super dull, One deck is on max setting and the other is on the lowest and its just about the same but still not perfect. I’v emailed customer support more than once now and I every-time I ring i’m on hold for 30 or more min, calls to a different country are expensive. Cheers Denon

You need to return the unit with the problem to the store you bought it, there is no no need to log a ticket with Denon.

Did you contact the store in Paris?

Now I sent an e-mail again 3. Waiting for my mail and reply.

I think he wants inMusic to replace/repair his unit in Turkey (non-EU country) despite buying it in France which is…optimistic to say the least?

1 Like

It baffles me just how many people go down weird and wonderful routes to buy equipment, is it money that drives this? Or lack of dealers in their own country? I imagine Turkey has at least a few dealers?

Seems 99% of the time there is an issue reported on this forum, the person has bought the unit in an abnormal manner.

I want Denon to do it. Country city doesn’t matter.

faydasızsın.you can’t understand this

What you want is irrelevant, the process is for your retailer to handle any returns and repairs of faulty units. You need to read the terms and conditions.

1-I didn’t say I want to change it in Turkey. 2-The place I bought didn’t even return.

If they are ab official Denon dealer then they have to accept it, providing its in warranty.

they took care of my problem. thank you, denon.