BPM with two decimals

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? BPM with two decimals.

• How will this feature help you and others? It is very interesting to see on the screen that information for long mixes when you do not use sync.

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? yes, VDJ8, Traktor pro, Djay Pro…

• Does a workaround currently exist? yes, add other decimal

• How often would you use this feature? Always in all the mix

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add? I’m using my new Prime 4 for a few days and I miss seeing the BPM with two decimals. Also, I think it’s interesting to have the function of re-analyzing the songs because there are times when the grid is not correct, in addition to missing a tap button to manually assign the BPM. Sorry for my bad English.

28 Likes

Oh man this is a must… overall the sync thing of Prime4 ■■■■■. A 2 digits counter of BPM should be very helpful and a way to actually microadjust it.

3 Likes

It is incredible to me. No more people are interested in this functionality? Everyone uses SYNC? Am I the only one trying not to use SYNC?

This should get some love. I dont think it would be that hard to implement either.

1 Like

I dont use sync at all and I would like two decimal places.

1 Like