- What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
Enhanced features on the prime 4 for editing the BPM:
- Ability to manually edit the BPM on a song by typing in the actual BPM instead of just doubling or dividing the current BPM.
- a option in settings that will allow for a metronome to play while edit beat grid is enabled to ensure the beat grid is lined up precisely.
- ability to have variable BPM in a song.
- How will this feature help you and others?
It will help ensure that your BPM are accurate and perfectly aligned to the beat grid for accurate syncs in songs.
Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? Yes. Most if all are available on Virtual DJ and Serato
Does a workaround currently exist? Not really. Although you can edit BPM manually in Engine Prime
How often would you use this feature? Pretty much on every other song I try to play. Most of them have the incorrect BPM. But alot of them have the Beat Grid not perfectly match.
Is there any additional information you’d like to add?
The metronome feature would be very helpful… Some people say seeing is believing…but really for true DJs hearing is believing. And it would be helpful to ensure the beat grid is actually synced to the beat.