Beatport problem

Whats up! I have a problem. As I try to switch to Beatport then Prime 4 tries to connect, then freezes and resets the system. TIDAL works without any problems, the disc is fine. I have 1.5.2, but I also tried Beta 1.6 and the same :disappointed: Anyone had this problem? Has it been solved somehow?

That’s probably because the Beatport account has expired. Should be fixed in a next release.

The only question is when will it be the next release?

That is a good question. Hopefully soon. Who knows really, not far off 4 months now since the beta. I would hope in 4 months quite a lot has been done. Denon always produce and then some but can take time. My feeling is it will be worth the wait.

Im experiencing this also. Are you saying Beatport doesnt work presently?

The crash only occurs if your account has been previously entered, but expired on the Beatport side. Problem is you don’t get to the account settings anymore unless the account is extended. That was my experience at least.

True, but it happened to me with an expired Beatport account. It shouldn’t reset a unit of course, but I solved it by extending my account period.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.