Beatport Link Support?

When will Denon, especially the SC5000, support Beatport Link (Pro, Pro +).

Why have wifi on board if it is not used?

2 Likes

It will come

Hello @Lotzo, thank you for posting. We announced a few months ago that Streaming Functionality will be rolling out this summer. No new information is available for public distribution at this time, but it’s coming!

1 Like

I hope that not only this will be in the newest update but also much of the other good features we suggested to denon. ( I want my clock, too xddd )

1 Like

Any news on when BeatportLink is coming to Prime 4? One of the reasons i purchased your device this Feb, was that it was advertised as being available last year.

1 Like

I just hope that when they do implement it that they do it in a way that utilizes all the available metadata from beatport so I can see the key of the tracks before loading them. If I can’t have that then this service just like Tidal is DOA in my eyes.

2 Likes

This is a nice little extra for me, as it was never an advertised feature when I bought my Primes, but it will save me so much effort and mither to just hunt through Beatport for new music. I don’t play out so it’s purely for my own pleasure. Come on Denon, hurry up with this feature!!!

3 Likes

Okay, that’s enough water down the river.

What about the announced STREAMING FUNCTIONALITY

Yes, you have integrated TIDAL, great … but what about Beatport Link?

Tidal IS streaming dude

Yeah i know, but i don’t like TIDAL.

No Genre Search, No good artits search, nothing. It’s like Spotify in bad

1 Like

So to say “where is streaming function?” was odd then as you knew tidal was a streaming service.

But I know what you mean. The different streaming services cater for different DJs. What’s good for one DJ is empty of choices for the other DJ

2 Likes

Agreed - Tidal is useless to me, but Beatport would be great.

2 Likes

Okay, try again. When will the integration of beatport link finally take place?

It will come

At least, I think it was one of four or five streaming services denon mentioned. So far, denon seem to be adding one extra streaming service per year. They recent beta’d a second one, but it didn’t interest me as much as tidal does so I don’t recall if it’s soundcloud or beat port in the recent beta