Bars & beats countdown until the next cue or hot points

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? I have used pioneer all my career and just recently switched over to the prime 4 because if some really nice features. One thing I feel like would be so helpful if you add a countdown of how many bars and beats left until the next saved cue points.

• How will this feature help you and others? I find it useful to know how many bars and beats left so I can start mixing my next track.

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? This exist on pioneer cdjs and even their xdj-systems like xdj-rx2 or xdj-xz

• Does a workaround currently exist? I don’t think there is on the prime 4.

• How often would you use this feature? I would use this feature every time I mix. For example, if I set a cue at the beginning of the drop and one at the end, it will tell me how long it is so I know how much time and when to start mixing. In addition, after the ending-cue point of the drop, if I add another cue point at the end of the outro, I also know how long I have to mix before the outro ends.

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add?

Hello @djmichaelhan

This was already requested couple of times:

Please check the forum for the same content before posting.

Maybe @JWiLL could some how combine these posts in to one feature request?

1 Like

Hi @djmichaelhan, welcome to the forum and DenonDJ family!

As NoiseRiser mentions, there are numerous requests for this, ranging from Engine Prime to SC5000.

While this request is made in the Prime4 area, I think once this request is fulfilled, all devices might have this function.

I’m tempted to close this topic, but will leave it open for now.

1 Like