Automatically activate headphones on the new track

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? Automatically activate headphones on the new track

• How will this feature help you and others? How will this feature help you and others

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? VDJ (Virtual DJ)

• Does a workaround currently exist? Does a workaround currently exist?

• How often would you use this feature? How often would you use this feature?

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add? Thanks

2 Likes

Is there any deecription?

I have a track on deck 1, then load a track on deck 2 should jump the headphones on deck 2 immediately. Deck 1 end and I load a new track, the headphone jumps on deck 1 automatically.

Sorry no like from me for this one. I can’t imaging why this feature request would be handy for me.

Good luck!

1 Like

Automatic switch of the headphones to a new loaded track would be irritating for me. No like from my side either.

2 Likes

Non feasible feature request. Not when DJ mixers have had and always will have cue/PFL buttons built into each of the mixers stereo channels.

If modern DJ laziness gets me to the point where just one button press is taking too long or doesn’t fit into my workflow or I don’t have enough time cause I’m a mobile wedding DJ then I’d probably have to stop calling myself a DJ and come up with some other term

2 Likes

To be fair this is a feature in VDJ and I know a lot of people do use it.

I have it disabled but each to their own…

1 Like

Serato added this back recently as it was one if their top feature requests (it used to be in Serato Itch back in the day). It’s optional so not forced on anyone.

I can see why people would want it. If they have come from software that does it, it’s convenient. My car has lights that turn on at dusk… it’s “driver convenience”. This is the same thing. Yes I can turn them on manually but if it can do it automatically then it’s not a bad thing. It’s not lazy… it’s convenient.

People asking for auto gain around here and it falls into the same category for me.