Audio leaking between channels

• V.1.2

• Steps to Reproduce: (Turn on unit, set all fader channel gain to 12oclock, put channel faders 1 & 4 to fully open, set channel faders 2 & 3 to fully closed, set channel fader contour to sharp (5oclock), play audio on channels 2 & 3, place slight pressure at various directions on channel faders 2 & 3 while fully closed.

• Expected Result: (no audio from channels 2 or 3 to come through master output)

• Actual Result: (audio from channel 2 leaks into channel 1 and audio from channel 3 leaks into channel 4)

• Reproducibility: (happens when putting slight pressure on the fader slider at the 0 position)

• Other Relevant Configuration Info: (happens at all audio input options)

Hi @Ryanlbates01,

Thank you for the report.

After reviewing your original post and video I have concluded that what you’re experiencing is likely a hardware problem unfortunately. If true, you would just need to have the fader replaced.

You can prove this by updating (downgrading) to the previous firmware version to see if the issues still persists.

Doesn’t sound like a bug. Sounds like something like a poorly fader needs to fixed by warranty etc

Clean your faders. Already had to do mine once since buying em. I also put my mixer through hell.

hey guys.

had a feeling it was going to be a hardware issue.

regarding a warranty claim, i actually won the unit through an online competition so not sure how i would go about getting it repaired, i have emailed the company i won it from but i am to hear back from them.

if i cant get it repaired under warranty ill try cleaning the faders, how did you manage to clean out your faders and do you have any tips on doing it?

many thanks

Do you have your fader curve on sharp, instead of linear? If so, imagine if on a scratch-style crossfader you got some dirt into the travel space, it would seriously mess the cut distance up. I imagine its very much the same for the up faders.

Before anything, give the faders and travel spaces a good blast of compressed air and maybe that will sort it out. If anything, it’ll save you time further down the line if customer service ask you to do this :slight_smile:

The issue is much more noticeable when the fader contour is set to sharp. I have set the contour to a more liner setup but it can still be heard leaking into the other channels when the master volume is turned up.

i’ll give the compressed air trick ago today, im gonna head into town today and try get hold of a can of air.

will let ya know if that manages to solve anything :+1:

[Moving to general area as this seems to be a hardware problem rather than bug]