- What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
- How will this feature help you and others?
No more - or less doubled tracks in our Database. Filename can be the Fingerprint ID. If there is a file with the same Fingerprint ID, it would write only once to the database.
And if this belongs to another album or sampler, it can linked to that album or sampler with it´s unique ID
- Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
- Does a workaround currently exist?
AllDup search for duplicates
- How often would you use this feature?
Very often. To keep my Database clean from duplicates.
- Is there any additional information you’d like to add?
Because we have “missing” file problems with our Databases sometimes, it can also fix that problem, if the filename in database has it´s unique ID / Fingerprint ID.