Asio no sound coming from speakers mc 4000 controller

Hello, I am getting an ASIO message and no sound. I have a MC 4000.Does anybody know the steps to correct this problem? My controller was working fine and now I cant get it to work. My other controller works fine.

What software and what message?

Serato DJ. The message is the ASIO sample rate is not supported by one of the USB interfaces. Please check your sync settings in the Control Panel. I also use Windows 10. It works in the headphones. Just not my output for the speakers.

Hi @Chucky12 - Sorry to hear about the difficulty - I’ll be happy to help!

It sounds like you may have multiple audio cards/devices connected to your computer at the same time. Does this error still occur if you only connect the MC4000 to your computer?

Also, just to be sure, you have installed the Windows driver for the MC4000, correct?

You can download the latest, firmware, drivers, and manuals from the link below. https://www.denondj.com/downloads

Ok. I will try when I get a chance. I will let you know.

Hi @Chucky12 - Just wondering how you’re making out?

I uninstalled the usb driverand reinstalled and it works now. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.