Any plans on prime 4 track preview?

• **What is the feature or ability you would like to have?**track preview

• **How will this feature help you and others?**lots

• **Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?**all the prime units

• Does a workaround currently exist?

• **How often would you use this feature?**all the time

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add?

2 Likes

It’s already a request. Making copy requests will only divide the votes

@Reese can You maybe combine the coppy requests together?

Oh ok! Never did this before might need your help guys

There is already a request as @Christopia said. Use search function before posting, many people have similar ideas, and as it was stated in the live stream with JWill - track preview is coming to Prime 4 soon.

I think I’d better close this one. No likes lost anyway. Combining topics would make it a bit messy.

OK, I don’t know how the “back-office” of the forum works, just made a suggestion :wink:

1 Like

So sorry about that fellas! I saw a video yesterday an they said that all the prime unit have track preview. Didn’t know that there was an open case on it. Just wondering how they miss the prime 4? Even the 5000 have it

They didn’t miss anything. Just making software for the player is different than for the standalone unit. Needs more time.

Got you :wink:! Just find it strange that they didn’t add it on last firmware. But if they know about it. I’ll chill out

Denon Dj is listening us - users, so goodies are coming, some times faster, some take time, but overall we have great gear to play with, and with a lot of innovation already in it :slight_smile:

Nothing bad from Your side. All is good, stay safe and Enjoy the gear as much as we do :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.