Any idea on second wave of SC6000's will be released?

The 6000M (M’s only) is now available at Long and McQuade. (Canada)

1 Like

I could easily see how demand for the SC6000 has gone through the roof !

I could imagine that a few big groups people, who are halfway “in the know” were holding out for some new pioneer single deck on the horizon, but then saw the cdj3000 and immediately ordered the SC6000

2 Likes

Phase One (UK) have some now, apparently. I just had an email.

Received mine in London today. The vendor did not have enough to cover every single pre-order, but expects to cover their backlog this month and then be able to sell them on-the-fly thereafter.

Was told that more UK stock was going to be available on the 20th Oct. But that has now slipped again due to a “delay to the airfreight shipment”. Fingers crossed that gets sorted soon.

Pioneer are having big stock fails, hardware issues and platter faults on their cdj 3000 now

TBH, I don’t mind they (also) have challenges. I do hope all those buyers are getting the support they deserve.

7 Likes

The forums have a fair few reported issues with them too and platters was cropping up a few times.

After looking I can see various other things people have found but it seems can be firmware updatable should they find the source of the problem.

That’s what I did. Well, I bought one and compared it to my 2000NXS2s. After a single week of testing I knew that I wanted to transition from CDJs to the 6000s. But, it was the lackluster featureset of the 3000s that finally pushed me to give the 6000s a try.

4 Likes

6000s are where the future now is for sure. Future proof, that will only get better with fw updates.

3 Likes

Hi RCATELLI. I found 2 seperate decks from 2 different stores in the UK. (possibly the last ones available in the UK) I just ordered them both and they arrive on Tuesday. The new stock that you mention isn’t any different to the 6000s I just baught are they? Maybe software but not the hardware?

Thanks Graham

1 Like

Was a quote from @JWiLL (who works for DenonDJ)…same players, maybe already loaded with newer Firmware!

Did you pick one of them up from Phase One? Can you do me a favour and pop back on to report how the jogs sound and feel? I have bought two recently and have noticed differences between the feel of the jogs. Not sure whether to return one. Cheers

Hi N1xer. Yes one was from Phase One. I’ll be making some serious complaints if anything is wrong. And Ill let you know here what I find.

Im having exactly the same issue. One makes much more of a noise when spinning , especially if the break is applied at all. Like a rubbing/vibrating. Only on 1 deck tho. May have to ring and see if I can get a replacement.

i realised i have the same issue with one of mine too, do you know if this covered by the warranty?

Yeah seems there is an issue with the application of the break system. I have to adjust the break on one jog to make it as resistant as the other on the the lowest setting. Others have posted that Denon have had an issue with the implementation of the jog resistance since the SC5000. Some have also said it gets better with use. For me its not acceptable either way when you consider the price but with the lack of availability i have decided to see how they develop with some use. If they don’t get better then i will send one or both back for a warranty repair. Hopefully by then Denon will have worked out what the issue is

Looks like there’s another major shipping delay. Several retailers have postponed delivery for another month (late November, now)…

This delay is getting quite ridiculous, and lack of transparency too. Did the ship sink in the sea or what? Or they dropped the container? I’m questioning whether there was a ship in the first place, maybe it’s all a dream…