Alternate Download link for Engine Prime Version 1.2

You should complain to Denon DJ directly.

Not a great look.

@JWiLL over to you!

Whose support team never responds within the stated 24hr to 72hrs time!!

I said complain to Denon DJ (the company) directly, not support. Post about it on social media, send emails to the bosses. A decision like that isn’t made by the support employees.

Are primes even available in the area / country?

If the primes aren’t supposed to be there, maybe denon stop engine from being downloadable there? To try and stop imports

What is so special about them being not available here? If i can ship anything from all over the world i do not see why this particular brand should be an exception… Am sorry but i do not think you are helping the situation here in any way. I came here because its a denon dj forum if i have to mention. as long as the situation is addressed the medium of communication doesn’t matter. thanks for your contribution

He’s just offering you one possible explanation of why it might be. If Denon DJ don’t sell in your location, it could be why the downloads are not available.

1 Like

That’s ok. I’m always happy to offer information and suggestions. If you are in fact importing, good luck to you.

Apologies due to US Export Law restriction some countries are not able to be supported. If this doesn’t sound like it applies to you please send me a DM.