Allow us to dispute mass-flagged and hidden posts, eventually potentially resulting in the revocation of flagging privileges from those caught abusing it on the forum

Allow us to dispute mass-flagged and hidden posts, eventually potentially resulting in the revocation of flagging privileges from those caught abusing it on the forum.

3 Likes

agree with that

Something needs to be done about this. Getting very annoying people abusing flagging of posts. They need to lose the privilege of doing this permanently.

Look at these two posts at the end of this linked thread that were flagged:

https://community.enginedj.com/t/automix-feature/

Who did this? Admins, please find out and do something about this.

This is getting nuts how often people are flagging stuff. There’s like half a thread people have variously flagged stuff. If people are flagging things that aren’t actual blatant community violations, they need to lose the privilege. It’s supposed to be used to stop rampant personal attacks and spam, right? It’s funny, because your Rane forum is being overrun by spam and yet this forum people are just flagging stuff they don’t agree with.

5 Likes

Gotta say I agree with this, the posts in that thread that got flagged had absolutely nothing wrong with them… I guess some muppets just flagged them because they didn’t agree with the post, smh.

3 Likes

I’m seeing false flagging of posts more often now.

Seems like you have a lot of fans Reticuli lol

3 Likes

I’m just getting flagging trolls flag even my replies to others posts im sick of getting barrages of emails about it too. I’ve never flagged anyone’s posts on this site before either getting beyond a joke now starting to really regret the whole thing now wasting my $ on hardware with its own native software issues and the flagging bullying trolls on here just getting their kicks targeting people stuff this for a joke I want out of this mindless carry on sick and tired of getting these unnecessary emails now deleting my account!