Add Track to Crate

Hello everybody,

I have some new SC 6000M and a large library that I got transfered to my SSD internal. I used Engine Prime to import and analyse the whole library which took about 2 days. I would like to set up some crates in order to have a finer selection of my tracks than only by genre. I have found how to do this in the PC software, but is there a possiblity to add a track I found using file browser in the player directly? This would help me getting crates grow from time to time during play :).

Thanks for your help :).

I am very new to Denon and the SC6000M but if I have understood your question correctly hopefully the below will help.

When you are in a crate there is an icon with four lines and a pen. Pressing this will provide the option to create a new crate. (Navigate to where you would like the crate to be created before pressing ‘Create Crate’)

Once the new crate has been created you can select the check markers next to any track(s) and drag and drop these into the new crate.

I have tried to upload a photo but not sure if it will work.

Is this what you were after?

Thanks, that was what I was searching for :). Works perfect :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.