Add "play order" to Crates

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? The ability to have the “Sort By” option of “Play Order” in Crates. The option is available in Playlists but typically isn’t needed in playlists and is more useful in Crates where I might prepare a DMC style set that I need quick access to the next track in the Crate. They should be dropped in the order that they are added to the Crate, but also have the ability to rearrange tracks in edit mode

• How will this feature help you and others? Prepare a setlist for a specific gig or act

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? Not sure

• Does a workaround currently exist? No, there is no way of adding tracks to a newly created playlist on the P4 unit itself. You can add a playlist and name it but not add music from the unit… Why?

• How often would you use this feature? Frequently

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add? If you had the ability to add music to the playlist you created on the device it could be a good workaround but it’s beside me why this feature is also missing

1 Like