- What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
Right click on waveform display window brings up a menu with the following options: “Add Cue” and *“Delete Cue”**. Afterwards, right click on “Cue” point brings up a menu where the name, color, and exact time position at millisecond level can be specified / edited.
- How will this feature help you and others?
Improve waveform window navigation, cue points adding and editing, with increased accuracy.
- Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
Sound Forge, Adobe Audition, etc.
- Does a workaround currently exist?
Only the way in works right now in Engine Prime.
- How often would you use this feature?
Whenever editing cue points are necessary.
- Is there any additional information you’d like to add?
None at this moment.