- What is the feature or ability you would like to have? To be able to delete a file from source drive location and engine prime at the same time via right click menu or a keyboard shortcut.
- How will this feature help you and others? To help organize music and keep good library management of old files no longer needed/wanted
- Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? Serato DJ Pro by using Shift + Command + Del keys you can delete the source file and file inside Serato in one step.
- Does a workaround currently exist? Yes you have to right click inside engine prime and click show in finder/ then delete that file and return to engine prime to delete the file from there.
- How often would you use this feature? all the time. I have a lot of songs and a lot of old songs that I no longer need and in order to clean up my music folders this would be the way.
- Is there any additional information you’d like to add? Should be a simple add on. ALSO please include keyboard shortcuts info in engine prime software, like maybe when you hit the ‘’ i ‘’ in the top right corner?
A filter for copy date, when the file was uploaded would be nice. So you can filter all old files by it´s copy date. But it must be a filter like “start date” “end date” - so you can fine filter it. And it should display the contents in a seperate folder than.