1st Live mix

Finally done my 1st live mix and tested out its record feature. Still think there is much more i need to learn in this unit but im lovin it so far.

Edit. Jackin House 2.0 with added volume lol

2 Likes

Hey @Ghastous, thanks for posting! You gave me something to listen to at my desk!

No worries mate. But maybe you can help. Is there any function on the prime to increase recording vol as it’s really low. All knobs n such were all at respected volume but recording was low. On serato I can turn recording vol up can u do that on prime.

1 Like

good mix, I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Cheers. Came out a bit low for my taste so I’ll be testing some things out tonight on the prime

There’s no way to adjust the Record Volume, as of now, adjusting your individual channel gains is the way to go. I say, create a Feature Request! There isn’t one in existence as yet.

1 Like

@Ghastous

This is not my area of expertise but isn’t it better if you have the head room during your recording set and then run the mix through a sw like Audacity to amplify it afterwards?

1 Like

that is exactly what i did but it would be nice to have it on the prime just like it did when i use Serato but its no biggie now ive fixed it

1 Like

nice mix! Good to hear the gear in action!

1 Like

Thx for the reply and have made a feature request. Its a shame it wasnt added in because i dont want to put all my gains up high as there are perfect where they are but atm ive got some software to boost the vol so will be reposting my mix but in the meantime have my classic house mix its killer :smiley:

https://soundcloud.com/mark-dinsdale/classic-house-mix

Good call @Shain. Personally, I run my tracks through Platinum Notes before importing into my library. One of the many steps in my crazy, time consuming workflow. :upside_down_face:

1 Like