16 or 32 beat FX parameter?

I’m curious if there is a way to access a 16 or 32 beat FX parameter? The touch pad obviously only offers up to 8 and the FX parameter knob also only goes up to 8. I have searched through the manual and internal mixer settings but can’t find a way to adjust this. Thanks.

Only by use of the knob.

The FX time knob caps at 8-beat FX when I turn it. Are you saying it’s possible to get it to 16 or 32?

Never use it much, but i think you need to press the knob?

I’m pretty sure I button mashed everything related to the FX (including the settings) trying to obtain a 16 or 32. I will try again later and report back. Thanks.

I’m not at home, so will try later also.

There was a request once for INSTANT + FX-TIME to have it go above 8.

3/4 is also possible, by request of LL.

Not all FX have 16-32-64 as extra option, so please try Flanger when using key combo’s. That one has it definitely.

True, I can get behind that request as well. I always used 3/4 on my x1600 with echo and both reverbs. It’s also interesting the x1800 doesn’t have echo reverb.

There is still a 3/4 if you use the knob and not the gel pad, I always use echo on that setting, sounds better than the rest

yup, 3/4 for the win on echo!

1 Like

Checked it:

Only FILTER, FLANGER and PHASER have 16 and 32 option when turning the FX Time knob.

My mixer must not be up to date then. Can you confirm the most recent version added 16/32 beat parameters for FX? Turning the FX parameter for me maxes at 8 for all of those.

Last version is 1.2. Try to update.

3 FX go higher than 8 using the knob.