1.6 Beta Stutters my Left Deck, even after Downgrading

I was giddy to try out the new Beta, so I updated firmware via USB and noticed after playing for a while that the Left Deck (both 1 and 3) have stutter issues, pausing the song.

Even after I downgraded my firmware back to the most recent stable build, the issue persists. I am playing all of my music off of my Internal WD Black 7200 RPM Hard Drive. The right deck plays just fine.

Here’s a Video of what I mean: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0pTa_MHNHsAC94b18fdtVxwpQ

Notice how the platter turns white when it pauses on screen.

If anyone can suggest what to do to troubleshoot this that would be excellent.

UPDATE: Well kids, when someone tells you “Have you tried turning it off and on again?”, they aren’t kidding. I managed to upgrade to the Beta build again and restarted my controller after booting it up and it works fine now. Gonna keep this thread up for anyone else that encounters the same issue. Mods, do as you please.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I am having a problem that just started with 1.6.2 after reverting back from 2.0 my right decks 2 and 4 are stuttering tracks, trying to due jazz sets and tracks are pausing every few seconds, started playing them on my ddj1000srt and no issues with the tracks, I have a 1tb ssd in my prime 4 which I got when they were first released I pre ordered mine

Turning off Vinyl mode on the platters fixed it for me.

1 Like

If you upgraded via usb cable - have you left the usb lead plugged in (which can cause wierd things to happen)

1 Like

no cables are plugged in while I am mixing only have a thumb drive I use to store the mixes

Thanks Bro. I will try turning off the Vinyl mode and see if that helps