X1800 mixer is wobbly

Just pulled my new X1800 out of the box and set it up on a flat table top. The lower right rubber pad is about 1/8th inch off the table surface at rest. Every time I hit the FX button, the entire mixer wobbles. I assume this isn’t normal, so should I send it back to the merchant for an exchange?

Wildtype,

That’s a first :thinking:

Yes, sending it in for an exchange would probably be the fastest way to get it resolved.

1 Like

You sure it’s not just the table? If it is just the pad, a replacement pad would work. Most of my mixers and digital decks from many brands don’t lay perfectly flat on most of my tables. I put business cards or a post-it note under the feet that need it. If you really think the mixer is misshapen, then certainly exchange or service.

Couple things you can do: -Double check on the floor just to make sure it isn’t the table -you might be able to pull the pad down to line up with the rest of them -if all else fails, you can contact either technical support or the shop you purchased it from for a replacement part

1 Like

@wildtype Did you find a solution to this problem? I notice that my X1850 has the same issue. I got it right when it was released and only noticed it now (I hadn’t been using it to DJ since everything is closed, and only turned it on to check electronic functionality).