Wishes for upcoming updates - Engine Prime

We know that they listen. The bit that one or two people get irate about is how denon prioritise certain feature requests or other improvements to the top of a list which must run into several hundred requests by now.

Definitely what’s at the top of the list needs sorting.

It needs sync! How is this not a thing? What is the supposed workflow for adding new tracks to a stick?

1 Like

How I do it is have a “New Music” crate, add all new music in there, analyse and set cue points etc.

Only then do I connect the USB drive and I sort the tracks into the relevant crates on both PC and USB at the same time so my collections are guaranteed to be a 1:1 mirror of each other.

1 Like

Appreciate the effort, but that is not acceptable. Hope this get fixed soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

Perfectly good workflow there.

I would like to be able to change the key of tracks when using engine prime software like you can do on the SC5000M’s and if the key changes were based on percentage then that too would be even better for fine tuning

1 Like

Theres a request or idea section in the forum which your idea can get votes on from other users