Wanted:Denon S3900.....

Man…someone here has to know. Where can i get a pair of DN S3900? I know they are discontinued…but ive looked everywhere online. Has to be some on the earth somewhere. Maybe deadstock? Just traded my old cdjs for some DN S3700 Few days ago. Love em. Want the s3900.

Go to Ebay…If they don’t have any listed, put them on a watch list and once someone posts any, you will be notified…That;s how I got mine…

Sell Me Yours Roscoe Lol. Seriously Tho…I See The DN S3700 Evetywhere. 3900 No Where. I Doubt The 3900 Is THAT Much Better Then The 3700. Just Got The 3700 Last Week. Love It.

I’m currently selling my 3500s in a package on eBay and they have been unsold for three weeks now. If they was 3900s there would be no problem getting rid of them!

I Was Just Now Reading About The 3500s. They Had A Heat Issue From What I Read. The 3700s Seem Wow…Nice. i Wonder If The 3900 Is THAT Much Better. I Like The Button Placements In The 3700 Over The 3900. Denon Discontinue Their Stuff Wayyyy To Fast IMO…

[quote=“RodSMFunk, post:5, topic:7947, full:true”] I Was Just Now Reading About The 3500s. They Had A Heat Issue From What I Read.[/quote] And from what I recall, many were attributed to people putting them in road cases with tight fitting foam that din’t allow proper ventilation.

Hopefully this link still works. You’ll have to use a translator if you can’t read it.

http://denoizer.com/denon-dnsc3700-vs-dnsc3900.html

Hey Rod where are you located? I’m in NY I was just thinking tonight about letting my babies go. Email me angelxavier@aol.com I can send you pictures of my set up. Quick question guys I am or was a denon member seen the HC4500 era… denon wouldn’t let me log in with my old username and password. I had to created a new account and is not letting me upload pictures.