Serato DJ license with 6000Mk2

Hi there, I know this thread is a year old but I was wondering if you could help me out as well. I recently purchased the Denon MC6000 MK2 and registered it on promo web portal as instructed but I haven’t received any voucher. I contacted the support team here in the UK where I’m based and I was told to upload my proof of purchase again, I have since done that but nothing has changed. My trial is about to run out, please help.

Hi Corey, Please my trial version of the Serato DJ software is running out today I know this thread is a year old but I was wondering if you could help me out as well. I recently purchased the Denon MC6000 MK2 and registered it on promo web portal as instructed but I haven’t received any voucher. I contacted the support team here in the UK where I’m based and I was told to upload my proof of purchase again, I have since done that but nothing has changed. My trial is about to run out, please help.

Hi! Happy to help!

There are no submissions under the email address you use for this forum account. Please resubmit the request.

I have purchased my controller from an online store in Romania, as I think you don’t have any local dealers in this area. Can I apply for the Serato license?

Hi Corey,

I was wondering if you got my response. The email should be on file which is deejaytallest@yahoo.com

I have 4hours before my gig. I am desperate right now.

Hi Corey,

I have done that many times but it wont even allow me to register. I have tried different platforms i.e Safari and google chrome.

I dont have any software to work with right now and I have a gig in the next 14hrs. I am really desperate right now.

My email address is deejaytallest@yahoo.com

and the S/N is 8036301306. Please advice on what to do.

I just did again but it say i should allow up to 3 days for any response. I only have 14hrs to my gig

please help

Try using a trial version of the subscription Serato if you haven’t already used it. I believe it gives you a 14 day trial.

Oh scratch that I see you’ve done that already.

You may have to just rock with lite or intro

Our system shows that it sent you an email with an authorization code around 4 hours ago, Did you receive this?