Screen Freezing, Cannot Acces Ultility Menu, and How Bad Is DenonDJ Customer Service

I just Bought MCX8000 Last Year, and a week later my MCX8000 got some issue like the Crossfader is not working,Both Screen Freezing. I suddenly send an email (Through Denon DJ Website) to ask for support (6/22/2017) and untill now i dont get any reply from any support technician from Denon. Thankfully my MCX8000 is Working again without any Service, i dont know how its work. But yeah it working again.

And… In 12/31/2017 yea my MCX8000 have a screen freezing again but this time its cannot go Ultility Menu, just like the View Button is not working but it get illuminated. And again i send an email to Denon DJ Support, but yeah i dont get any reply from They Support Technician.

Today 11/17/2018 i try to send an email again to DenonDJ. Hopefully they will reply this time. Yeah my MCX8000 is sitting in my desk for a year and it still got the Freezing Screen i try to turn on it every day. When i use Serato it working (sounds is coming out) but the screen is freezing up stuck at Booting Logo.

Why not call them? Screen freezing issues have been addressed on the forum. You have to send the unit in.

@Chloe_DENONDJ